[DH] Lost Compilation 1 [DH] Lost Compilation 1

Splendid

Very nice job. I'm actually a Lost fan myself, so it was neat to hear this piece. Michael Giacchino is a genious!

DarqueHand responds:

He most certainly is! Thanks!

Your Prelude (True) Your Prelude (True)

Very well done

I really enjoy the composition!
Personally though, I find the drums are a bit too loud. I think they can easily support the beat while being significantly lower.

_/Honesty\_ _/Honesty\_

Nearly perfect!

I love this piece for it's simplificity, and how I for the most of the time actually could see it play out in the background of a movie.

Voted 5/5 and 9/10 on this review. The last missing point is for a very few places where the notes become a little weird and unexpected. This was especially around 1:40. Might be intentional, I dont know, but for an ambient song they require a lot of attention, because you go: "What happened there?"

Under all circumstances great job! :)

ShootingStar responds:

The reason for that, is because I make up just about everything after the first 30 secs...so yeah, i do that sometimes..
Thanks for the review!!!

ShootingStar

Solus- For Schala Remastered Solus- For Schala Remastered

Very nice piece

I rarely sit through the whole of a piece over 5 minutes - Why? They end up bore me. But yours kept me listening, primarily because of the piano piece. Very beautiful. In general good use of instruments. As I saw mentioned earlier too, however, some of the instruments have ended up sounding a bit "synthy." Thus the 9. But great job, indeed ;)

SolusLunes responds:

Eh. I did as much as I could to avoid as much of the synthiness as possible, I suppose it's hard to get rid of :p

Raindrops On My Face Raindrops On My Face

Pleasure

Relaxing and a pleasure to listen to. I give a collective 14 / 15 (voted 5/5 and this review is 9/10). The subtraction is for the few really loud flute-like seconds around 1:04 - Other than this it's both a composing- and mixing-wise good job!

DjRocALot responds:

Yeah, maybe ill change it in the longer version! Thank you for honest opinion and score! :)

Roc A Lot

Starting Over.... Starting Over....

It speaks for itself

I've been on Newgrounds for a couple of months now, honestly not running around daily checking other people's work. Yet, this is one of the first times I download a song, even dispite it being generally far from the genres I usually listen to. I think these facts speak for themselves.